Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Una experiencia cultural

I just ate Spanish Oreos. According to my roommate Ian, it should be considered a cultural experience. Apparently, Oreos taste differently depending on your location. Each country uses their own ingredients, which gives it a unique taste. I can't decided whether I like American or Spanish better. Spanish has less cream but tastes less fake, if that makes sense. I have gone on far too long about Oreos.
I'm leaving Sevilla on Friday morning. Thus, I only have 2 more days to squeeze in as much as possible. Some things on my to-do list:

  • Go to Plaza de Espana and Parque de Maria Luisa (they're supposed to be beautiful!)
  • Ride my bike around the city
  • Get a picture of me on said bike (for proof, of course)
  • Go to my favorite club, Buddha
  • Drink 5 euro mojitos at Plaza de Alfalfa
  • Go get tapas with friends and actually order something

That's all I can think of so far. I know that there are sooo many other things I want to do but they're slipping my mind at the moment.

And one more lesson learned:

  • Never listen to an old man yelling at you from a car...the outcome can never be good.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Museum of Fine Arts with my architecture class. I'm excited!

Hasta manana...

No comments:

Post a Comment