Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Estoy esperando en Dallas para volar a Madrid

So here I am in Dallas. On my 5 hour layover. If my calculations are correct, I still have 4 hours left of said layover, and I've already run out of things to do. I got my "last supper" of mexican food and a corona, but it left a lot to be desired. (Cheese enchilada soaked in jack nacho cheese and a 7 dollar bottle of beer? Yeah....) For some reason I thought eating and changing my money to Euros would keep me occupied for the layover, but to my dismay, changing money takes about 10 minutes. I feel like there should be an optional obstacle course you must pass in order to change money for those of us that really have nothing else to do.
So here I am blogging about my boredom, which cannot translate into anything for you but boredom as a result of reading this blog.

In other news, I just read my itinerary for the next 4 weeks, and I am really really excited. We have several excursions planned as a group, but I won't tell you what they are cuz I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Hasta luego...

No comments:

Post a Comment